Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

i've been teaching the "selected" pupils in year 2009. SO i found out that i am comfortable with my way of teaching. But this year, it is awkward since the fast learners wants more from me..i even lag my hour to my colleague's hour. Sorry Kumanan. Or may be he's happy so that he has left a few minutes to get out from that class.huhu..I got to learn some more from the seniors. They know a lot. It just us to break the wall between us and them. There's nothing to be shy. they want to estimate us as zero i don't care. I love my kids more than their critics. I am delighted with my job this year compared to 2009. Last year, i handle the prefects, librarians, briget cyber, SAPR..but this year i'm free. i've proven to them i'm the type who is liable. Thanks Allah for giving me the strength and motivation to keep me moving. thanks Allah for sending mY hubby who always listen to my mumbling and whimper. SOb is the best medicine. it makes us feel relieve. just like you have headache and you take actifast.Soon, the pain will disappear.Before i stop my no-purpose-at-all writing.,i just want to say i miss everybody..and of course you who keep reading until the end of this full stop..and also i miss ABDUL BASITH MUHAMMAD Too..warm my dear honey with your love and cheer him up every single moment. Please give him a lot of money..i know he will like this!huhu.. n

1 comment:

acid said...

amin...huhuhu...suke...