Sunday, February 1, 2009

SPADE

I love spade. I enjoy playing cards. don't mean gamble with money. LAst time, during my psychology class in I4P, a lecturer of mine, Mr Bala, asked me and my classmates to draw a tree. So, since i adore spade sooo much, i drew a tree that appeared as a tree. Soon, he read our drawing. Mine was i love gambling. I do I do..What is so bad about gambling?why do people see it in the negative side. I think i understand about myself.

I like to explore. I try a new route to a place i don't know, i try eating at places i have never eaten, i don't lost anything but i gain something. the determination of not giving up. Miss my dear Reen, who has the same trait. We are peculiar. But this quality give us a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction. I wish i could do something for her. My pray will always be with her. Because a crazy friend like her is hard to find. May God bless her..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

reen jek ko rindu??

tak adil
tak adil...

merajuk ah gua...

Sir Matno said...

aku pon merajuk jugak
(buat muka merajuk)

yattt said...

hampa dua memang berjiwa lembuT!heheh..